Landlord Electrical Testing in Holmbridge, West Yorkshire

  1. Home
  2. Landlord Electrical Testing in Holmbridge

Request Call Back

Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
Fill out this field

Reliable Landlord Electrical Testing Holmbridge

The UK’s private rental market is increasing year upon year, for various reasons, culminating in more private residential landlords than ever before.

Some are above board, some, unfortunately, are not, but everyone deserves a decent place to live, so make sure you contact TRS Electrical to ensure you’re not the latter. 1.7 million private renters have reported electrical concerns that were either ignored by their landlord or acted upon slowly.

It’s well worth getting into the habit of carrying out an Electrician Installation Condition Report (EICR) every 5 years or at the beginning of a tenancy agreement.

Need Landlord Electrical Testing? Call Us On 01484 839 355

Is It Necessary To Undertake Landlord Electrical Testing?

Electrical safety in the home is paramount to all residents. Tenants should report any problems, but landlords should ensure that everything is safe and up to the current standard.

No matter whether your property is rented by a family or an elderly couple, they can all be exposed to potentially similar situations which could put their lives at risk. Be a responsible landlord, keep your tenants safe and call TRS electrical to take care of everything for you.

How Do I Go About Getting Landlord Electrical Testing in Holmbridge?

Along with smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms, it is a landlord’s responsibility to undertake an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR). Done regularly, by a qualified electrician, will ensure that anything electrical will comply with the current Wiring Regulations. The electrical fixtures and fittings, such as the wiring, switches, light fittings, plug sockets, etc. will all be checked by our TRS qualiffied electrician.

At TRS Electrical, based in Holmbridge, West Yorkshire, we can sort all this out for you and your tenant safely and as regulations require.

Plus, we will also supply you with the relevant certificates and documentation to keep on file.